*Upcoming Event* Period Talk: What do we need to consider during COVID-19?
Tuesday April 21 | 8am ET
As the world grapples with the COVID-19 pandemic, this forum will create an opportunity for discussion and sharing around one specific concern: the challenges that people who menstruate may be facing during this difficult time.
This forum will bring together experts from around the world, each tackling different aspects of MHM within the broader COVID-19 response, to share practical tips, questions and advice.
Speakers will include:
– Michelle Farrington, Oxfam
– Emily Wilson-Smith, Irise International
– Aundati Muralidharan, WaterAid India
– Gabby Edlin, Bloody Good Period
– Dana Marlowe, I Support the Girls